Not Quite Supermom

Tuesday 19 July 2011

I love flatpacks...

i went to Ikea.

Lucky lucky me.

After the mandatory meatballs and counting of pregnant nesting women ordering their husbands about and measuring things i took myself down to the warehouse bit and purchased a few lovely flatpacks to spend the rest of this year assembling.

Having opened a carton and withdrawn the instructions from the little plastic bag containing twenty thousand small screws of which i will always have at least 10 left over and panic about the safety of the structure i have just built...i sat down to read said picture instructions.

I was immediately struck by just how ACCURATE they are....






THAT is EXACTLY what i looked like...except with more hair and a dress on.

Uncanny.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Illustration directions drive me bonkers because I need words to guide me not illustrations. Good luck with assembly.

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.